About cookies on Global Investment Strategy UK Limited Client Web Access
- Using browser settings to manage cookies
Most web browsers allow you to manage cookies via the browser settings. For example you may choose to delete existing cookies, prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or disable cookies altogether.
- By using our website you are agreeing to the placement of cookies on your computer.
- This service is for existing clients of Global Investment Strategy UK Limited but the responsibility for the security of your logon and account details rests with you. If these details are compromised please inform us and change your password immediately.
- The internet is not a completely reliable medium and there may be times of inaccessibility due to events beyond our control, technical problems or necessary site maintenance. In using this service, you agree to hold Global Investment Strategy UK Limited blameless from all consequential losses you may suffer directly or indirectly.
- Using this service does not modify, extend, change or alter any existing investment agreements you have with Global Investment Strategy UK Limited.
- Contract notes are normally visible the day of the transaction and your valuation will also be updated the same day. You should consider these documents as interim until you receive a paper copy as they may be subject to change. Should you find any discrepancies between written information sent to you and the CWA information, please contact us immediately. You must not carry out any transactions until the true position has been clarified.
- Where more than one person's account is visible under the same login, we assume that all have given their permission for their accounts to be viewed by the primary user as 'connected accounts'. If you have not given permission for this or your circumstances have changed and you no longer want your accounts to be viewed by a third party, please inform us immediately.
- The information available is subject to change without notice. Neither Global Investment Strategy UK Limited nor any other person involved with the provision and maintenance of this service takes responsibility for the accuracy of the information available.
- Security prices are indicative only. They normally represent the previous business day's closing middle price and do not imply that any particular investment can be traded at that price. Purchases will be updated on your valuation the same day but will show a valuation price from the previous day's close and not the purchase price.
- Partners and employees of Global Investment Strategy UK Limited may invest, or have positions, in any of the securities held in your account(s). The price of investments and dividends paid on them may fall and you may get back less than you invested.
- We regret that no dealing instructions can be taken over the internet.
- We reserve the right to withdraw this service from any individual client(s) and the service entirely without reason or notice. Please note this service is not available between the hours of 24.00 and 04.00 for overnight processing reasons.
- For further information, please contact your usual contact at Global Investment Strategy UK Limited.